Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday sharing
Just thought I'd share some of my favorite photos from the past week.
The first one is of my little fairy princess all dressed up for the royal ball at school last Friday.
And this one is of my pirate dressed up for the Pirates of the Caribeen day at school on Wednesday just gone.
I so love these two pics. The top one if my favorite. For now anyway.
If you are like me and tend to take a few photos durring the week, pop on over to Arty Pants and share your favorite for the week in the Fav foto Friday thread and you will have your name put into a hat and be part of a fun photo swap. Hey you may end up scrapping my fairy or pirate.
This is a page I did as part of the CIS photography runway comp. Last month we were given some tips on taking action shots so I headed out to the pools with my camera in tow and snapped away. I must have taken nearly fifty photos of Asher durring her lesson and afterwards having fun.
Just a close up of the journaling. Swimming can be the cause of major dramas for Asher and me so I've set up a reward system for doing as she is asked durring the lesson. A big play and a choccie after the lesson and believe me if there is no big play or choccie there is an even bigger fuss from little miss hissy fitter.
Hey there Lou. Thanks to the flower and chippie stuff too.
This is the page I did for Charm's Funky Friday challenge for last week over at Bons. We had to use no patterned paper and felt or flowers.
The dog is Doodles the cat pillow after going for a spin in the machine. The flowers were taken of a pair of Asher's old jeans.
Ok what else has been happening out here
-I had little my little angel(not) throw a major hissy fit on Thursday. All because she couldn't take her talking care bear to school. We arrived at school with two lopsided plaits. I couldn't get the plaits straight as she was performing that much.
-I've scrapped two pages, a card and a baby present over the weekend but can't share just now. A page, the baby card and pressent I may use in the next Tech Tues challenge over at Arty Pants and the other page is the one I did for Lisa as a part of the chat up a storm prize. I brought myself some of the new Basic Grey papers and just love how the page has turned out. So much so that I will be of to get me some more of the papers I used on Lisa's page so that I can scrap lift myself again. The last time I scrap lifted myself was for a page swap.
-I've wrapped up Fran's cj and it will be on it's way again tomorrow. It is looking gorgeous Fran.
I think that is about all for now. As usual thanks for popping by, any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 08 July, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos... and the layouts are lovely too...

 
At 09 July, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

love the photos...
love the los....
awesome stuff girlie!

 
At 09 July, 2007 , Blogger raquel said...

Love your pages Julie, your such a scrapoholic! :o)

 
At 09 July, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous pix of Asher Julie - she looks adorable dressed up.
Great work with the layouts as well.

 
At 09 July, 2007 , Blogger AnnetteL said...

Hi Julie what a beatiful princess you have.

I have tagged you as well, details on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Can't wait to see your responses.

 
At 09 July, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

love all of the LOs Julie!!!

 
At 12 July, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

TOTALLY COOOOL JULIE, THANK YOU!! :)X

 
At 28 July, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love those photos - especially the one where she is looking up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home