Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, July 02, 2007

Sneek peek and page share

I've had this page up my sleeve for a while now and if you want to see the full page you will have you will have to pop over here to see it

http://artypants.com.au/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=104

This is a page for a challenge that Jodie over at Arty Pants set the the Arty girls dters to do. I had fun doing this page.

While over there check out the July fav foto Fri challenge. Share a fav foto with us from Fri through to Sunday and at the ned of the month you could be one of two peolpe pulled out of a hat to do a foto swap.

This is my page for the second challenge of the June 123 cyber crop. We needed to use a florish, two 80's fads or sayings and a speach bubble. I've not got any of the fancy new ones in my stash so made my own version.

I broke into my stash of Around the block papers that I ordered a few weeks ago. Yummy.

This is my page for the first challenge. We had to use a song title, white cardstock and a sketch from Forever always.

I've had this photo here to scrap for ages and love the way that it has came out.
This is my page for the final challenge over at Scrap Therapy for the Make Believe masters. We had to write about why we scrap and put it on a page or project.
This is my hournaling. Some of you guys may already know this but I was often heard to say that scrapping wouldn't get to me.lol
I felt the page looked a little bare with out a photo so added a small family one and some more journaling to tie it into the layout.
Oops I do have one more page to share but forgot to load it up at the beginning so will do it in the next post with some pics of my fairy.
As to what else has been happening
-Lisa won the first Arty Girls chat up a storm comp and is now the owner of an Arty girl chatterbox blinkie. In a few months she will get to defend her title. I've got her photo here to scrap and hope to work on it over the weekend and get it and her prize package over to her.
-chatted for in the Diva's and Bons cc over the weekend with hopes of getting at least one page done over the weekend but didn't get any done. Been feeling a little run down with a cold so really wasn't in the scrapping mood
-my bag page I did for a cahllenge over here
won second prize
-Asher had a royal ball at school on Friday and I took some great pics which I will share next post
-I have done my first puzzle piece in a swap with my American forum and it will be on it's way home this week. I've got two on the way home as I speak. I guess I had better alter my puzzle tray soon then.lol
That is about all for me for now. Hope you all have great weeks and as usual thanks for stopping by, any comments you may or may not leave and till next time happy scrapping.


6 Comments:

At 03 July, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

They are all fantastic layouts!
Congrats on the handbag win :)

Love my new blinkie and cant wait to see what you do with the photo, never had anyone scrap a page for me before, im excited!!

 
At 03 July, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous work with all the layouts Julie!!

 
At 05 July, 2007 , Blogger Delta said...

Hey Julie,
Im loving your layouts they are so cool and you manage to do so many talk about power scrapper lol. I was just wondering how did you get your slide show to cover the top of your blog. I can place mine in the top but it only covers half. If you could help me that would be great thanks heaps.

Keep scrappin and ill keep visitin,
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

 
At 06 July, 2007 , Blogger Liz Weber said...

Congrats on the layout win - why am I not surprised Julie.
Love your layout about your "Scrap Story" what a great idea.

I am still so amazed at how much scrapping you do - keep up the great layouts Julie - I love coming to visit and to see what you have been up to.

Missing you over at CIS :-(

 
At 07 July, 2007 , Blogger Donna Hooper said...

You've been tagged....pop on over to the blog...follow the links to MY LIFE IN GENERAL to find out more!

Love all the stuff you've been doing of late! Cool!

 
At 08 July, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages Julie! I especially love your scrapbooking one. YUMMY!!
By the way Julie...Your TAGGED.
Check out my blog for more details.
Take care
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home