Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, July 09, 2007

Been tagged not once, not twice but three times


I was tagged by AnnetteL and Donna over at Donna Hooper Photography. Annete's was eight random facts and Donna's was seven so have been able to kill two birds with one stone so to speak lol


Here's the deal:

1-post these rules

2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves

3-taggees should write a blogpost of these facts

4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild

5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged8 random facts.


Ok here are 8 from me

1. I've been married twice(still to 2nd)

2.I once had my belly button peirced

3.I meet 2nd dh after answering an ad in the personal column in my local paper

4.I've not been out of the state nether lone the country

5.I started out stamping and was of heard to say that scrapping would never get to me lol I think I've been gotten

6.My first ever page to be published will be out in SC 47

7.I'm a SAHM wanna be

8.I'm or think I am a good mother. I would class myself as a great one.


I was also tagged by Tammy Templeton.



Four of my favourite jobs:

1. Governess at a cattle station up north

2. Child care worker. Must be a fav seeing as I'm up for my second round oflong service this time next year.

3 & 4. Since my 2 has taken up a great span of time I don't really have a 3&4 unless you class being a Mum and a Scrapper as jobs. lol

Four of my favourite local places:
1.Local scrapbook shop.
2.The beach.
3.Fremantle
4. Rockingham foreshore
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Tim tam- just finished two with my coffee
2. Chocolate
3. Past
4. Chessecake
Four of my favourite places in Australia:
Seeing as I haven't travelled much I don't have 4 so my 2 are
1.Busselton
2.Pemberton
As to who I tag, well seeing as I've seen both doing the rounds if you haven't been tagged and feel like sharing some stuff about yourself jump right in.
Till next time happy scrapping.

1 Comments:

At 10 July, 2007 , Blogger AnnetteL said...

Hi Julie, thanks for completeing the tag. It was great to learn some new things about you. I started as a scrapper and thought I would never venture into stamping or card making but alas it hooked me too! :) Thanks heaps and take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home