Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ok there is big things happening
Over at Arty Pants.
The Hampton Park store has closed and the grand opening of the Cranbourne store is on next weekend.
Saturday 28th July at 10am
Shops 3-5, 33-39
High Street
Cranbourne
I would so love to be over there for it but it is just a tad bit too far for me but the girls are under strict instructions that I want lots of pics. lol
So if you are in or around the Cranbourne area pop in and say hi to Jodie, Judy and the Arty girls there and tell them I sent you.
On opening day, we'll have FREE make and takes, $25.00 mystery packs (minium $50.00 retail value) AND if you've been after a CRICUT for a while then now's the time to order one from us!Pay only $500.00 and you get a bonus pack of cutting mats and $10.00 off your choice of cartridge. (20% deposit required. Will be available in approx. 2 weeks but you can layby for longer). Anybody who lives too far away to come to our open day can still take advantage of this special offer, just add an extra $10.00 onto the cost to cover postage. For enquiries, email sales@artypants.com.au
Feel like winning a $50 voucher to spend at the new Arty Pants store then pop on over to the forum.
It still needs a little prettying up but it's already a hive of activity so pop online and register to chat with all the 'Arty Girls'. As a Welcoming Gift, the person who starts a topic that gets the most replies from now (20th July) until 20th August will receive a $50.00 gift voucher to spend instore or online. Our Gallery will be back online very soon but in the meantime, if you've got something you'd love to share, then it can be loaded from a photobucket account or similar into our forum.
I can finally share the page that I did for Lisa the first Arty girl chatterbox as it arrived this week so here it is.
I had so much fun doing this page and I will definately be scraplifting myself.
I enjoyed doing the page for Lisa that I will scrap a page for the winner of the $50 voucher as well.
Onto a bit of other news.
-I have a new car. Picked it up today. Will take a pic tomorrow.
-I've scrapped my 3rd double for the year. Will have to share the page later as the pics I took of it today were terrible. Need to re take them. I loved the look of the lastest US scrapjack page that I thought I'd give it ago too. I also challenged Jolene over at CIS to give it a go too. If you know Jolene's work you know she does some gorgeous pages that have a lot to them. The latest US scrapjack page is a minimalist double pager so it is definately a challenge for her.
-I've done my Aussie scrapjack page too
-I've got a few of my puzzle pieces home from the swap I am in with some of my scrappy pals over at SB.com. They are looking great. I've got a few here that I hope to do this weekend if I can.
-and lastly I want to give a big cyber hug to the loving from Ngaire and the girls over at CIS. You have all made my day.
As usual thanks for popping by, any comments you may leave and till next time happy scrapping.

1 Comments:

At 20 July, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

it oh so very exciting about all the COOL stuff happening over at Arty Pants... i will be going Julie.... cant wait!!

Love your layout stunning girl!!

and congrats on the new car!!

Connie...xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home