Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, August 06, 2007

Another page share.
Thought I'd share my whispers/bingo page before I forget again. lol
I was a little cheeky and managed to use this page for both. A fun chinesse whispers over at Bons and for a bingo page over at Therapy.
The photo is of Asher and her cheeky mate Shaleah at school on pirate dress up day. I scrapped this pic already but loved it and scrapped it again to give to Kristy, Shaleah's mum who is a scrapper too. Shaleah has left Asher's school to go to a private one closer to her new home or as Asher called it pirate school.I've been having a lot of fun using my paints lately.
In between doing the album class over at CIS I managed to chat with the girls over at Therapy on Friday night in their cyber crop and I managed to get two pages done.
The idea for the first page I've had for a while now after seeing what the word for the one little word challenge blog was, Automatic I knew just what I was going to do, pity I missed the deadline lol.
The first challenge was an inspiration challlenge. We had to pick a layout from the gallery and scraplift it. I choose to scraplift Kayla's piano page which you can see here.
After 4 attempts at trying to get my liecnce where I had a lot of trouble co-ordinating the brake and clutch I drive an automatic. I've only driven a manual once or twice since.
The third challenge was to use a sketch of Jini's from the gallery and scrap using either a blue and green theme or blue and brown, two of her favorite colour combos and something from your stash older than 12 months. The sketch I choose was this one
and I converted it to 8.5 by 11.

Nearly everything on the page has been in my stash for 12 months, all except for the rub ons and the Hambly trans.

I had a play around with using more than one rub on to form the florish. I had intended to colour in someareas of the rub one with my white gel pen but forgot. I also started and finished of my idol page for the comp over at Em last. I have finished it but the pic is a bit of so I have to take another one. I've put it up in the gallery there just incase I can't get a better photo before the cut of time which is Wednesday morning. So I'll wait till I get a better pic before putting it up here.

Oh by the way I had a bit of a tidy up on my link list yesterday. I was going to update it with all the new blogs I pop into as the list had grown from the one that was there but it had grown too big. lol

I've taken the links of but they are all in my blog lines with my new ones so even though you guys may no longer be here, so to speak I still pop into your blog.

Anyway not much else has happend since yesterday so till next time thanks for popping by, any comments and happy scrapping.

2 Comments:

At 07 August, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

WOW.. OMG>> these pages are STUNNING julie...

you rock my friend...

Connie...xxx

 
At 07 August, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Wow Julie these pages are really fantasic. I love your take on your Automatic page - just brilliant. Looks like you are having lots of fun with fun - you sure know how to use it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home