Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally
I got around to finishing and taking a photo of my 123 challenge page which I had finished all bar three A's while on retreat last weekend.
The photo is Asher up and the life of her first new years eve party in Jan 04. We went up to a friends place for a bbq and she slept on the way up there and stayed asleep on Amanda's bed till 7ish, about an hour and a half or so I think then was up to see the new year in.
I got the felt flowers in a rak with a whole bundle of chipboard from one of the many blogs I pop into. It was the Magistical Memoreis blog I think.
I borrowed an ink from a friend to ink the letters and ran out of the A's, Jordie did pop up to the shop on the Saturday, seeing as it was only half and hour away and got me some more but I forgot to ink the letters while I could and had to buy my own.
And I had two people put in some guesses from my previous post about what my favorite scrappy product of the moment is.
Lisa
guessed water colours and although they are a favorite they are not on top of the list.
Karen
Guessed the MM letters in this page and she has won a little package from me. I am loving these at the moment. So much so that I am onto my 3rd pack and only have one A left lol. I'll pop into my local sometime this week and pick up two more packs. One to pop in with Karens bundle and another for me.
Well I knew the guessing over at Arty Pants for the How many ongoing rak would go of soon and it did. Andrea
guessed the right amount. 16 flowers and now this little baggie will be on it's way to her and the guessing will begin again.
You can check it out here.
now I've got to go through my stash of goodies to fill another little container for whoever guesses this one.

I finished of my page for the Septemebr Tech Tuseday and love how it has all come together. I will pop up a sneek peek later on in the month both here and over at Arty Pants and more guessing fun can be had where you can try and guess what the tech will be from the sneek peek.

Well we did end up getting into the garden for a bit today in between going up to Mum's to help Dad out with a computer problem which took all of two minutes or so to fix. Oh well we got lunch out of it.

I also have sorted out some of my pages into the albums I brought early on this year. I now have the family album, pages on Asher and the two of us since we have been toghether all up to date to her 4th b'day. lol I still have pizza boxes galore though. One for each year,two in some cases, one for my wedding, one for my BOM, one for school, friends and swimming pages, one for Rennie pages, one for pages about scrapping lol i've done a few pages about that for chals so I've now got a scrapping journey album and Asher even has one too. 12 all up.

The albums I have for the family one, I will probally get different albums for the rest, are print block ring bound ones. Now in these three albums I've got 20 inserts holding 40 pages. Now on a rough calculation this year I have scrapped 150 pages so far and they will go into 3 and a half albums. Oh my goodness just where are all these albums going to go. I'm going to need a new house with a scraproom and an album room just to hold the albums.lol

Ok I'll got to go and sort out some stuff so as usal thanks for stopping by,any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 20 August, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

oh WOW! I'm just inlove with all that LO Julie, just gorgeous!!

 
At 20 August, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

Stunning layout Julie!!!!

i have made my guess fo rthe baggie of flowers over at Arty pants... fingers crossed

Connie...xxx

 
At 21 August, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

holy cow julie... 150 pages and the year is a little more than half over... you officially are a NUT!!! awesome girlie! it's great you are finally get your pages into albums.. I LOVE the AC ones.. they are 3 ring bound, and just wonderful! good luck finding a place to store them all! :)

 
At 21 August, 2007 , Blogger Adriann said...

You definitely have been scrap HAPPY! LOL!

Love all of you work. You are very talented and appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Blessings!

 
At 21 August, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous layout Julie - the colours you've used just sit together so perfectly.

 
At 21 August, 2007 , Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

love that layout Jule especially the layered flowers and the felt. great job

 
At 22 August, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Julie - your 1,2,3 page is amazing - as well as all the rest!!! I love how much detail you put into every page!!! Dont get to blog hop much - LOVE your stuff!!! and I think you are more of a scrap nut than me :)

Love ya Charmane

 
At 25 August, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hiya Julie...still scrapping up a storm I see...you amaze me with your endless...gorgeous layouts...
Mardi xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home