Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm back
I thought I'd share a pic of the rak on offer as well as a page scrapped by me for the Friday chat challenge over at CIS as part of the cyber crop this weekend.
I had fun out scrap shopping this morning and couldn't resist the Cosmo Cricket xmas papers so got some for me and some for the rak. There is only three papers in the rak. I've got the six there to show the second side of the papers.

Chat soon, hopefully at the CIS CC if you all have no other plans.

3 Comments:

At 14 September, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they are just gorgeous papers.

 
At 15 September, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Just love that prize, thanks so much for running and organising that awesome comp!

 
At 16 September, 2007 , Blogger Narelle said...

That Cosmo Cricket paper is beautiful!

Hope the CC is going well for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home