Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just a qucik share.
My card from the Therapy cc that I forgot to share on Sunday. It had to be bright and I think this one is. Just incase you are popping in Justine. Close your eyes. lol

As I said in the past post I'm the guest dter over at CIS this month and I've been having lots of fun. If you feel like joining in on a CC pop on over for lots of fun this Friday. There are going to be some great chals and on the Friday there is a chat challenge. You can find all the details here
and if you want join in on bingo the word list is here
now be easy on me girls as this will be my first time calling or I should say typing the bingo words.
One of my latest things I've been playing around with is photoshop and using brushes. It is something that I'm going to have to work at but with the help of a few tips here
I am sure I will work it out.
And while you are over at CIS you might want to check out Tatum's free class. The details can be found here
A few days ago I was awarded by the lovely Missy Anthea the nice matters award. Thanks chicky love checking out your awesome stuff too.

so I now pass this onto some of the Arty Girls. I so love popping into your blogs and always your new pages and projects.

Jodie

http://jodee76.blogspot.com/

Andrea

http://klasterklan.blogspot.com/

Connie

http://connie-myworld.blogspot.com/

That is all that has been happening here at the moment so till nexttime as usual thanks for stoppingby and any comments and happy scrapping.

4 Comments:

At 14 September, 2007 , Blogger Lali said...

What a gorgeous card Julie

 
At 14 September, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colours on the card are just beautiful.

 
At 15 September, 2007 , Blogger jodee76 said...

Wow Julie, You're always so busy... how do you fit it all in?? I love your card and the Cosmo Cricket xmas papers look fab :)

Thanks for the 'nice matters'... it's such a nice thing to pass around, made my day :)

Jodie

 
At 16 September, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Ohh Julie...I just have to tell you how much I love your 'ahoy' layout....it is so cool..
Mardi x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home