Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sundays usual page share and some news.
Well I'll start of with my pages as I've not got any new pics to share this week. My camera hasn't been out much at all to take pics of anything but my pages.
I have uploaded these pages all out of order. Oops sorry.
I joined in on theTherapy cc on Friday night and had a ball. I managed to get three out of the five chals done and love what I did for them.
This page I did for Angels midnight madness challenge. We had to use a night time photo,something black and stars. The photo is of Asher at the christmas lights near a friends place last year. I am loving doodling at the moment and the latest for me is to add a rub on to the doodling and watercolours too now that I've got me a fine dvd marker and it is waterproof.
This is the page I did for the round six Idol challenege over at Em. We had to use a mix of traditonal scrapping and digi scrapping. I downloaded a few brushes andstuff and made my own journaling cards, added the swirl to the bgpaper and used a computer font forthe title. Yeah waterproof too lol.
but alas I didn't get through to the next round so my page is in the justfor fun gallery now. Congrats to those that are still in.
This is a page I did for thesketch chal over at Therapy. I played around with the sketch and ended up pushing it all into the corner of the page so to speak.
and I used up a few more of my favorite stickers as well as some older ones that have been hamging around for a while for my journaling.
This is a sneek peek of a page I did with my ArtyPants dt pack this month. I've only put up the one sneek as the pages are not up on site yet but this one is up in the forum as a step by step project.
I forgot to post the card I did for one ofthe chals so will post it next post.
You can check it out here.
I did have plans on just doing a dry run of the page so I could take pics durring the day but got carried away so the pics aren't that crash hot.
And this little pot is a brad pot I made up for Lindaas part of the next round of the how many ongoing rak over at Arty Pants. I had fun making it up and Reenie had fun playing with it this morning while we were in bed. Lucky for me she didn't get the lid of as there would of been a big brad mess all over the place.

I was going to put up the link so you can pop on over and guess how many brads there are in there but Connie, the lucky thing guessed that there were 138 brads in there WITH THE FIRST GUESS. Lucky Connie. She has just missed by a guess or two on the last two on offer and now she gets it right with the first guess.

As to what else has been happening

-Little Missy Anthea left me a nice surprise the other day. A nice matters award. I forgot to upload the little icon but will do so next post and pass it on.

-I'm the guest dter over at CIS this month so pop on over and try out the monthly challenge I have set to scraplift a Cister and to use three papers from three manufactures.

-It is also the CIS cc next weekend so pop on over and check it out. The chals are good and I'm setting up a kiddies chal and Asher scrapped a sample page for it. I'll post a pic of her page up here after the cc.

-The two lucky page swappers for the August Fav Foto Fri challenge at Arty Girls were me and Andrea. Andrea sent me over two sweet pics of her Bailey and Ellie his nanny and poppy's new puppy. I so loved the page I scrapped for Andrea and the page Asher did as the CIS cc sample is of Ellie so Bailey will have a small scrapped page for his room too. I'll post the page up here once Andrea has gotten them.
-I chatted for a while with the girls over at Em for the first Friday night live and managed to do a page for the challenege too.(Andrea's page, with her permission to do so first) I hope to pop in every Friday and check out the challenge and chat as the dt girls over at Em have got some talent and are some of my favorite scappers.

Well I think that is about all from me for now so as usual thanks for popping by and leaving any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

9 Comments:

At 10 September, 2007 , Blogger Janine said...

LOL- Julie, I really look forward to your Sunday page shares now!! Great pages- I especially like your gorgeous cat all snuggled up asleep- just beautiful! :)
Asher looks as if she is having a ball dressed as a pirate!!!
Anyway, keep the Sunday share coming- I love it!!!
Have a great week!!

 
At 10 September, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Julie just loving your work - especially love your "Ahoy" layout. So bright and funky. Good luck with embellished IDOL too - your work is really gorgeous.

 
At 11 September, 2007 , Blogger KreativeKelly said...

Just stopped by for a look see... I've been loving your work for Idol!!!!! Will be back regularly

Kreative Kelly

 
At 11 September, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie...I've not stopped by for a while!..times flys and all that...lol..

Have really enjoyed having a read and a good look at all your LO and pic...

FAB idol work!!

 
At 12 September, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

They all look fab Julie!!
Love the kitty page - she looks so comfy doesn't she?

chat soon
Julie H xx

 
At 12 September, 2007 , Blogger Giovanna Scott said...

Still love your work Julie!! The pirate layout is fantastic...actually...ALL of them are lift-worthy!!

 
At 12 September, 2007 , Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Congrats on Idol..And all your layouts are awesome..Especially like the Ahoy

 
At 12 September, 2007 , Blogger Tammy Templeton said...

Hi Julie,
I totally love your furbaby page! That is soooo cute.
Also could you help me? I tried to change my email address at AP but now I can't log in LMAO! Woops!!
Can you email me at timtam1970@gmail.com
Thank you sweets.
Chat soon
Tammy

 
At 16 September, 2007 , Blogger Linda said...

Gorgeous layouts Julie, and just love looking at that brad pot! Cant wait to see it irl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home