Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, September 21, 2007

Just popping in for a quick share.
It was sports day today and we had some nice weather for it finally after it being canceled twice.
Here is a pic of my blue girl before we left fot home.
and one while she was waiting for her turn in the ball game she was playing in. She looked up and seen me and yelled at the top of her voice "Hi Mum".
and this is the next item in the ongoing swap rak over at Arty pants. When I get it wrapped up it will be on it's way to Connie who guessed how many brads were in Linda's pot, the first guess. I think I had only had it posted about an hour if I was lucky before it had been won.
If you want to be a part of all the fun of the guessing how many tags and journaling cards in her box pop on over here
http://artypants.com.au/chat/viewtopic.php?t=234
and while you are there check out this months Tech Tues chal here
http://artypants.com.au/chat/viewtopic.php?t=344
I had fun doing the page and using a few different ways to alter chipboard. I have been working on the next Tech tues chal and will post up the sneeky peek very soon.
also the chat up a storm comp will be starting up and there are a few twists this time round. You can check out all the details here
http://artypants.com.au/chat/viewtopic.php?t=389
I have a date with my camera, some candles, Asher and her Brat dolls tonight. Why you ask? Well over at CIS Jolene is holding a photography comp were we get a few tips on taking photos and then have to go out and play around with our camera using the tips. This months tips were on taking photo's at night time. Has been a bit tricky for me seeing as I don't have a tripod and using the night setting I had to have to camera resting on something. I managed to get the first two pics taken with no trouble, handy dandy post and plant stand, now have to try and take some pics by candle light so we are going to have a tea party.
Any way that is about it from me for now so till next time thanks for stopping by, any comments and happy scrapping.


1 Comments:

At 23 September, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

jules... can't wait to see how your tea party pictures turn out!

hope you had a great weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home