Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sundays page and photo share


and I'll start with the good news for the week. My first published layout was in this months SC and I was so wrapped about it I had to drag dh out the back when I got home for him to get a photo of me with it.
And this is the layout.
On Saturday while dh was out for most of the morning I did a bit of scrapping and Asher wanted to pretend to be a Brat after watching a Brats DVD so she went into the bathroom and pulled out her little stash of makeup that she had been given and went for it. I just had to get some pics before getting her all cleaned up. lol
Asher had her friend Emma sleep over durring the first week of the holidays and I went a bit crazy taking phots of the two of them and ended up scarpping this frame and the layout below with some of the photos. I scrapped the glass of the frame too but it is a bit hard to tell from the photo. I gave the frame to Emma.
And this is the layout I scrapped. Around the border I have written two cheeky monkeys sitting on a bench g.i.g.g.l.i.n.g.
And I also scrapped this photo of Asher and her once constant companion my Pooh bear.
I have scrapped this photo three times now. Once last year sometime, and the other two just recently, one for my girl friend Jane and this one will be framed on put up somewhere. This page makes my 186th for the year. Don't forget girls I have the little guessing comp going as to when I'll do my 200th page. Just leave a post here with your guess and whoever guesses closest will win a rak from me.I did these projects and three card with the goodies from the monthly kit over at CIS. Yummy stuff to play with and I've still got some goodies left over.
Well what else has been happening out here.
-I took out my camera and tripod out tonight and tried taking some sunset photos for the photo comp over at CIS. They aren't too bad I'll try and get some more next weekend.
-Jolene tagged me with a creative blogger award

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks heaps Jolene now I'm going to tag the lovely Jodie over at Arty Pants. I so love the pages she puts together and enjoy popping into see what she has been up to. There is a link on the side there.

Well that is about all from me for now so it is as always thanks for popping by and any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping.





9 Comments:

At 15 October, 2007 , Blogger Fran said...

I adore that LO of Asher and her friend!! Stunning! Great work

 
At 15 October, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

as soon as I got my mag I looked out for your LO, I havent had time to read the rest of the mag though!! LOL

I love your Los here julie!

 
At 15 October, 2007 , Blogger jodee76 said...

Checked out your LO in SC this morning - it looks great! Congrats on your first pub... wont be the last I'm sure!
Love your cheeky monkey page.
Jodie

 
At 16 October, 2007 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh wow julie congrats on the published layout and i know many many more to come as all your work is gorgeous, totally drooling over my laptop everytime i see your work.

 
At 17 October, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

First up - congrats on the layout, it's gorgeous!!
Lovin all the other layouts as well Julie - totally fabbo as always.
As for hitting your 200th, well I would guess at the speed you tackle them it would be next Sunday - the 28th I think it is.

Anyhoo - goodluck with it. Looking forward to seeing what the 20th layout will be.

chat soon
Julie H xx

 
At 18 October, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING YOUR WORK PUBLISHED!WELL DONE!YOUR LO LOOKS FANTASTIC.

 
At 18 October, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Congratulations on your publication Julie!

 
At 19 October, 2007 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on your very first published layout! Hopefully the first of many with your gorgeous work! :) Crissy

 
At 20 October, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

Congrats on your first pub!!!.....

loving all your stunning layouts Julie.. loving that frame!!

take care

Connie...xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home