Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I reached it
My 200th page that is.
Congrats to Linda who had the closest guess of the 15th. I actually scrapped it on the 16th and that is only because I had wanted to print out some pics to use and ran out of ink. When I did have the ink though I chose to scrap a school photo of Asher's instead. lol
Linda can you send me over an email with your snail mail addie and I'll work on putting together a pack for you.
Here are two sneeky peeks of pages I sent over to Jodie today that I did with the some of the goodies from the Novemeber dt challenge pack and boy was it a challenge.lol The papers are not normally something I would have picked to scrap with but I am happy with what I have done.
Jodee will have them up on the site sometime this week so hopefully I'll post the full pages next post.

And this page is my 200th one for the year.
I had one of my regular so it seems journaling stuff ups and had to do some creative covering on it. lol I think I went a bit over board with the flowers but like it anyway.

This is my page I did for the black and white photo challenge over at CIS. I love this photo of Asher taken at the beach but it has some glare on the water in the photo that dosen't seem as harsh in black and white.
You can check out the other pages here

http://www.craftinginstyle.com.au/Gallery/index.php?cat=32

Well what else has been happening out here.

*My ghostly hugs page in the last post won the challenge in the CIS cybercrop so I have a scrappy voucher to spend.

*Went out fot KFC last night and there just happened to be a town fair on across the road for m it and we went over for a look see. Bad idea. Asher was told that she could have 1 ride and buy 1 bag with her pocket money. She got her ride, or I should say two, they stopped the mini roller coaster after two laps as she wasn't liking it and gave her ticket back so she went on the big jumpy castle and slide. When it came time to picking out the bag though we had mega dramas as she wanted a toy one and they cost more than what she had. In the end I convinced her to get two lolly bags with her money and she then proceded to lose it big time. Craig pretty much had to carry her outto the car screaming and we got the usual "I don't want to be a part of this family anymore" speach that we get when things don't go her way. She finally calmed down when we got home but was a little unsettled so I slept with her.

Not much else has been happening here. So as always thanks for stopping by and any comments you leave and till next time happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At 19 November, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

WOW Julie, a boy page??? It looks very interesting!!

Congrats on your 200th LO again!!

 
At 19 November, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

i see a little jenni bowlin in that sneeky peek... can't wait to see the rest!!!

i'm dying over the "i no longer want to be a part of this family" ... i swear if you haven't scrapped that yet... you TOTALLY should... out of the heat of the moment.. that's hysterical! :)

love ya goods girlie! :)

 
At 20 November, 2007 , Blogger Sonia said...

Congratulations Julie!!!!

 
At 21 November, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Sheeeeash I had to come out of lurkdom for your 200th, WTG :) :)

Lou :)x

 
At 25 November, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

how gorgeous are your layouts Julie..i had a lovely read to catch up on your blog,,thanx for sharing..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home