Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Picture this
It's 6.40 and I am pulling into the drive at home after a long tiring day at work with visions of dinner waiting for me, dd bathed and in pjs, dishes hopefuly done and all I would need to do before having friends over to scrap was to eat and have a shower.
I walk in to find dishes not done,that I could cope with, DD naked doing acrobats on the edge of an empty bath tub and dh sitting at his computer with headphones on playing one of his war games. With a few choice words to dh I ran dd's bath and went to the toilet only to have dd at me the minute I sat down saying she needed to go. I get of and she gets on and so after another few choice words to dh I decided to have a shower, take my time and start shaving my legs.
After having done one leg dd comes out of the toilet and complains that the bath is too cold, I tell her to go see her dad, who is still on his game, he walks in and turns on the hot water tap giving me a cold shower. Another few choice words he laughs with dd about me getting cold instead of turning of the water to the bath, I jump up to get away from the icy cold water and hit my head on the soap dish, breaking it and gashing my head.
So needless to say dd din't get her bath, got into her pj's instead and dh rang my friend who was coming over to scrap to come over early and sit with dd while I get taken to the hospital with one leg shaved .
At the hospital I am sure the nurses and the doctor all had a few giggles over how I got the gash in my head. I was given the option of having my gash stiched, glued or stappled. I went for the glue and dh just laughed and said I thought you'd go the staples. Likey option for sure NOT!!!!!!
I get home and both my friends are here and they had a few giggles too. By this time I was starving so I had some toast and coffee, chatted for a bit then crashed when they left.
So now my head is a bit sore as well as my neck slightly from sleeping on one side all night and I have to get dh to help me wash some of the blood out of it and dd is so excited about the fact that I had to go to the hospital.

6 Comments:

At 06 December, 2007 , Blogger Lali said...

Oh Julie you poor thing, hope you have a better day today, and give DH a few more choice words AAARRRGGGHHH men LOL

 
At 06 December, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Julie,
What a nightmare.. is your dh still alive after all that ??? LOL..
Hope you feel better soon sweetie
Bec XX

 
At 08 December, 2007 , Blogger judee d said...

Oh Julie,,,,,,,I hope you are feeling much better and that it doesn't hurt toooo much. I am really sincere about my thoughts...... but you must admit it is funny......I think I have a weired sense of humour. At least you can get on with life and forget about it....not.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

 
At 09 December, 2007 , Blogger Jaci Clark said...

HOLY COW Julie! What a day you had! I hope your head is feeling better!
Your hubby owes you! A day at the spa, maybe? Or how about he takes the kids out for the entire day so you can scrap without any distractions? LOL!
Thanks for popping over to my blog and saying "Hi".

Cheers from across the water,
Jaci

 
At 09 December, 2007 , Blogger Flinders Pony Club said...

I hope you are feeling better...I love the new layouts, especially what you have done with the new Basic Grey!! xx Alana

 
At 17 December, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

OMG Julie! I hope your head is better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home