Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday photo and project share
and it is a big one so go and grab that coffee.lol
I got to catch up with my bestie Justine today. I so love this girl and her three boys, yeap, Paul the big one too. It was Carrigans 2nd b'day so Asher and I made the 40 min trip up to join in all the fun and to make it even better I'll be catching up with them all again in a few days time when Asher and I are going to be staying over for a few days. When ever we have caught up before, which only happens every two or three months usually I always forget to take or use the camera and I was so glad when the first thing, well nearly the first thing lol that Justines dad did when they got there was to grab a few pics of us together.
What's been happening over at Arty Pants
Well I was one of the lucky ones this month to get to play around with January's kit. The samples are all up on the Arty Pants site now so I can share them here.
I was a bit unsure just how I was going to use the papers at first but once I got an idea in my head to use the black lined ones in the squares I stuck with it.lol
I'll be putting up a step by step project for this layout in the forum in a few days .
This is a page I new I was going to scrap but wasn't too sure just how to do it. When Asher was in preschool her teacher christened her Pippi Longstockings after the book character, lol the name has stuck and with some help from my sister in law I was able to print of a colouring page of Pippi herself to add to the page.
This is my scrap diary for this year. I made one last year and loved how handy it was to refer back to my layout and project info when I needed to know what I used or where I had it displayed in galleries.And it was my man's b'day durring the week and I made him up a card from the scraps.
What has been happening over in Therapy.
The January month long cyber crop is in full swing with Nat starting of the party this weekend. The challenge Nat set was to use pink, alpha's, ribbon, a template and your own hand writting and this is my mini layout it. I have a brag bag here at home and it has 5 6 by 4 photo pockets in it and instead of just popping a photo in there I'ma scrapping them. lol

There was also a game, my bag tag class and a blind scrapping challenge .

Next week the party continues over at Jinis house and I am sure she has something special up her sleeve.

And a preview of my next class went up too. A date is yet to be set but I hope it all goes as well as my bag tag one did one Saturday night.
Well that is all from me for now but then I think that it is enough don't you. As always thanks for popping by, thanks for any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

6 Comments:

At 07 January, 2008 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow julie so much eye candy to look at, your work is just gorgeous loving the pippi page so original

 
At 07 January, 2008 , Blogger Carlie said...

I can't wait for the class, it looks great!

 
At 08 January, 2008 , Blogger *reyanna* said...

Great new LOs, Julie! Love the white space. :D

 
At 08 January, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

wow jules! you are one busy mama! love the lo's! i wish i had time to join in on all your classes, but i'll just have to enjoy the end result! :)

 
At 09 January, 2008 , Blogger Jini said...

love the bag tag class Julie - it looks spectacular and I'll have to catch up and do some.

 
At 09 January, 2008 , Blogger ~~**sKySiE**~~ said...

Hey Julie, i love the scrap diary you did :) so gorgeous :) What a great idea, is it just a regular diary?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home