Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sundays photo and page share.
What a week it has been out here. Asher was back at daycare and Craig at work and I was at work trying to attack the store cupboard in between all my other stuff that I had to do. On Thursday Asher and I drove up to spend some time with Justine, Paul and the two boys again for a few days and as I was up there I didn't get to do any of scrapping but I did manage to get heaps of scrappable photos.
Here are a few.
It was so funny trying to get all of the little rascals to look at me at the same time and the one pic it happened in is where Asher decided to pop her head back into the shot in just the right spot.lol

This little monkey is Daylon. Having heaps of fun with a redskin.

And this one is Carrigan.
What's been happening over at Therapy.
-Well the month long cc is still one with the party at Jini's house this weekend and with challenges due midnight Monday you still have time to get something done. You can check out all the details here.
Next week were are all heading of to the other side of Australia and partying at Narelle's and I am sure she will have lots of fun things planned.
-I managed to do my page for the Zina challenge in the Scrapping with the stars
competition when I scrapped with my friends Jane and Christine on Wednesday night before heading of for my mini holiday.
-Seeing as Asher wanted to be Craig's pit crew for when he raced his remote control car I made her up a pit crew tag. I had fun doing up another tag from my class and it is so quick to do. I did it all in about and hour and that includes the taking of the photo for it.
Will have to share photos of these two hopefully tomorrow as blogger is taking ages to upload and it is way past my bed times. So not happy.
What has been happening at home.
-Well I had one not very happy dh on Wednesday night. While I was out scrapping he got a phone call from my mum saying that Asher had changed her mind about having a sleep over and he had to drive 20 mins or so at 9.30 and go a get her. One grumpy Daddy.
-When we got home from our few days away Craig took us all out to be his cheer squad for his first remote control car race and I had hoped to get some pics of the cars in action and got a few. Will share some of my favs tomorrow when blogger isn't being such a pain.
Till next time thanks for popping in, any coments and happy scrapping.

3 Comments:

At 15 January, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Great Pictures!!!

 
At 16 January, 2008 , Blogger Julie said...

Those photos are very cute ... can see some great LO's coming on!!
Nice to pop in and say Hi again :O)

 
At 19 January, 2008 , Blogger Karen Day said...

gorgeous photos!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home