Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, February 10, 2008

First week back at school.
So much for my mid week post again. lol
I have also decided that I am going to have to try and name my post anything other than Sundays share. lol It doesen't help when I am looking for a certain post and I have to read through a month or so's worth.
Asher started back at school and swimming this week. She loved going back to school but swimming not so keen on it. Has got issues with having to go under the water. She loves swimming but isn't going to be a Thorpedo.
I was going to share some stuff but seeing as DD is still up at 10ish I have got to go.
Will be back tomorrow.
See you all in Therapy.

1 Comments:

At 15 February, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

LOVE this picture of Asher!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home