Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, March 09, 2008









Pages to share
With my net still having issues every now and then and no phone connection at all I have had a bit of time to scrap over the past few days and have some pages to show you.
Chip fangs.
I did this page over at Christines last night while my net was down. We both chatted a bit in the Therapy cc then scrapped too. I used Belindas sketch for the last challenge for this page. The pics are of Craig and Asher at her b'day party last year in the haunted house party room at the local play center. lol Craig had fun showing Asher and her friends how to be vampires with chips.

Enjoy.

This is my page for the March 123 challenge. I love these pics of Asher on the swing, even if they aren't the best they show her fun loving spirt.I was working at Christines last Wednesday night on a layout for a blind challenge next month and I had a pic and some scraps of paper left over so played around with them and did this mini layout. Not too sure just what I am going to do with it yet but love how it turned out. One of my friends at work is turning 21 on Tuseday and I have made up this autograph album for her. I had some sad news on Friday night that has made my not one of the best I have had. When I first got hooked on scrapping it was the US site scrapbook.com that I joined up with first nearly six months or so before I got onto any of the AU ones. Anyway one of the first girls I got chatty with and have been chatty with for nearly three years now Danielle lost her beautiful little baby boy a few hours after he was born. Thinking of you and your family Missy D.

Well that is about all that has happened this week.

As usual thanks for stopping by and any comments that you may leave, happy scrapping and hope to see you in Therapy.

5 Comments:

At 10 March, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

julie... love the pages. i am just in SHOCK over danielle... must go and find out more info now.

 
At 12 March, 2008 , Blogger Binxcat1 said...

Long time no chat chickie... love your pages... so sorry for your friend's loss... so, so wrong and unfair and CRAPPY and down right $%#@!@... I can't imagine how a mother can possibly survive such a horrendous thing... I hope she finds the strength she needs.

 
At 14 March, 2008 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Hiya Julie :)

Your 'it' girlie, have tagged you, check out my blog for info ;)

 
At 15 March, 2008 , Blogger Laura said...

Hi Julie!! So so sorry to hear about Danielle losing her baby. That is such sad news. Love the card you made. Beautiful work as always.

Really love the new layouts, but my fave is your fairy. Definitely needs to be published, as that is just magical! The "enjoy" layout just made me smile. Such fun pages!

 
At 16 March, 2008 , Blogger Trish said...

I'm new to your blog, but I love your work and so sorry to hear about your friend! My prayers are with her and her family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home