Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nothing to share this week.
No pic or layouts. I have scrapped but for Therapy things that I can't share as yet. I am trying to get myself ahead and it is working. lol I have scrapped the inspiration for March and am looking for Aprils already, have scrapped a class layout that isn't on the plans till July and have scrapped a sample for April cc too. I just need to try and do a basic digi sketch. Anyone have any simple advice for a non digi scrapper?
What has been happening in Therpay this week.
-Well the SWTS comp has come to an end. 10 weeks, 10 stars and some awesome pages done by all. The winner of week ten and the overall winner will be announced very soon. There were a few Therapy members who with me managed to do all 10 rounds so a big congrats goes out to Cbr900, fifiscrapz, Fran, jennyd, Kelly Girl, Lea, Mandysea, Natchic, Peg, Racsam, Scoutannie and Wendyjw .
-Step by Step bonaza this coming weekend. You can check out all the details here. It is going to be one fun filled weekend.
-We have a new design therapist. Pop in here to welcome our new member. I am so looking forward to working with her. Congrats again Missy.
-The end of the month is near and still time to put in a page for the monthly challenge the inspiration challenge and the calendar class to be in the running to win a voucher.
-We also have a new paper for the month in this months paper possibilities and it is a challenge and a half and I thought last months was a big challenge lol.
-Blind scrapping is now going to be a regular monthly thing too. This Wednesday night it is Narelle running it and next month I will be having a go. I already have an idea brewing for it. If you haven't joined in before do so as it is a whole lot of fun and I love seeing the different pages done from the same set of instructions.
What has been happening at home.
Not all that much really. We lead a very boring life out here. lol
Went up and spent some time with friends yesterday and today and am happy for them to finally get the good news about getting some help that they need. The next three, maybe more months, are going to be a struggle for them and I am hoping that it all goes well for them.
Well that is all from me for now. I promise I'll have something to share next week.
Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments that you leave and happy scrapping.
Hope to see you all in Therapy.

4 Comments:

At 25 February, 2008 , Blogger Louise said...

Oh Julie as 1 of your serial Lurkers!!!!!!!!, Im so missing an upload of your LO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou xXXX

 
At 25 February, 2008 , Blogger Louise said...

PS you know there are some of us that hang out for our sunday/LO posts

You should not tease :)

 
At 26 February, 2008 , Blogger Laura said...

Hi ya!! Just stopping by to take a peek! I wish I could plan ahead, intstead of always waiting until the last moment . . . Good for you on getting so much finished! Take care, and have a wonderful week ahead!

 
At 01 March, 2008 , Blogger Mardi said...

LOL Julie...this is an absolute first for you....never before have I read..."nothing to share"..... there was plenty in your previous posts to keep me happy though....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home