Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pages and cards to share.
I have a few things to share today and not one photo as I've not taken any this week.
Red skin antics
is my sample page for Jolenes challenge in the last round of SWTS.
I had fun doing this one. Not!!! It started out as a 12 by 12 with a stamped and rub on title to the left of the green paper but It so wasn't grabbing me so it got chopped and the title re-done.
What does 1 have to do?
Is a page I finally got around to scrapping for Laura as her prize in the av challenge I held durring my weekend of hosting in the month long birthday cybercrop over at Therapy in January. Both the bird and the trans were items I got in swaps last year.
1 sticky girl
is my page for Belinda's Monthly calendar class this month. Belinda does up her pages as 8.5 by 11 and they have been so easy to adapt to my 6by 6 size.
On Friday night Narelle hosted a card class making 5 cards designed by Caroline McLachlan. I had fun making up two of the cards from the class as samples.
and giving them a touch of me.
This is my fav of the two I did. Asher gave it to her little friend yesterday for her birthday and the other will be for a friend at work who is 21 soon.
What else is happening over at Therapy.
-Have you taken part in a blind challenge before. We have one happening on Wednesday night and they are so much fun. Details will be found here with a materials list going up soon. Don't worry if you can't be around for this one as they are going to be a regular monthly thing.
-Feel like a weekend step by step bonaza. Well over the weekend of the 29th Feb there will be a few projects posted. Tamara a Therapy regular has been posting a few tips in the forum on using chalks and will start of the weekend with a free class on Friday night. You can sign up here.
My I love you daddy mini albm will be a part of the bonanza. You can find all the details here. The other dters all have something planned too.
Well that is about all from me for now.
As usual thanks for stopping by, any comments that you may leave, happy scrapping and I hope to see you in Therapy.

6 Comments:

At 18 February, 2008 , Blogger Tammy said...

Wow... gorgeous stuff!

 
At 19 February, 2008 , Blogger Janine said...

Julie- I love visiting your blog and seeing all your latest work- it is just gorgeous!!!!

Have a great day! :0)

 
At 21 February, 2008 , Blogger Laura said...

Hi,
Just wanted to stop by and say hello!! Love those cards, and also the "sticky girl" lo. I really like the design of the "red" lo too. Those colors just pop!! Take care, and have a great week!

 
At 22 February, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Love your layouts Julie!
You have such a fabulous style.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Belinda
xx

 
At 23 February, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work Julie - love that first layout!! And how cute are those owl cards.

have a great weekend
Julie xx

 
At 27 February, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

totally cute ice cream pages & owl lo jules... can't wait to see your newest stuff... you always have such fun ideas & pages!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home