Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, March 07, 2008


Long time no post.
Sorry girls but I had major net issues over the past few days and it only was back on last night.
So what has been happening while I was of line.
Well as you guessed it I was having major withdrawls. lol I was so bummed that I ended up missing out on half of Arty Pants first cc and I couldn't even upload the one page I did manage to do for it.
Thanks so much to Christine and Justine who let me borrow their computers while I was at their places so I could catch up with the Thepay girls. I so missed my daily pop ons. Ok Twice daily, sometimes more lol.
What's been happening in Therapy.
Well there are some great challenges this month.
Here is my page for this months inspration challenge.
I was inspired to use up some of my MME paper by a page in one of Asher's favorite books.
You can find out all the details of the challenge here.
There is this months challenge TV themed challenge.
Later on this month I will be holding a free layout class. You can find out all the details here.
Blind scrapping is now going to be a regular twice monthly happening. It is so much fun. All the details will be posted in here for the next one shortly. I am running one in April and have already scrapped my layout for it and it is so hard not to share it. My new fav layout.
And last but definately not least We are cybercropping this weekend so pop on in and join us.
I got to set one of the challenges and here is my page for it.I was inspired by a tv programe promo picture. The pics are a few I took a while back at Craigs first remote control car race that we went down to watch.
Well Scrapping with the stars is over for this year. And the winner is Lea. Congrats your pages were stunning. Have fun with your voucher win.
What else has been happening.
I picked up Scrapbook Creations today and in it was my second published page. Wahoo.
I also had a few nice emails in amongst the 272 I waded through when we got our net back. I had entered a couple of blog challenges and won a prize in both of them. One of them was for a challenge on the Technique Tuesday blog and I am so going to be stalking to postie and I've got some money to spend too.
This is the page I did for one of the challenges over at Arty Pants last weekend.

Usually whenever we go out for a walk Asher can't leave the house without taking something with her.lol

Well I think that is about all for now.

So as usuall thanks for stopping by,any comments that you leave and Happy scrapping. See you all in Therapy.

3 Comments:

At 08 March, 2008 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow loving all your pages Julie there all fantastic

 
At 08 March, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts here Julie!!
Congrats on the prize wins on the challenge blogs - enjoy the new goodies.

xx

 
At 09 March, 2008 , Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous layouts Julie...I really love your work!!
I'm a regular visitor to your blog and love seeing all your new stuff.
BTW...you're tagged!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home