Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Photos of my town and other stuff.
Thanks for a little challenge from two of my favorite scrappers Mardi and Belinda I picked up my camera and Asher and I went for a walk down to an old little house not far from where we live.
We walked past Asher's school, which we can see from our front door
and past some of the bushland where the kookaburras and pink and greys gather to Sloanes cottage. It wasn't open when we went but I got a few nice shots of it from the outside.
I hope to go out for a short walk or drive and share more of our town each week.
We went up to my SIL and BIL's for dinner last night and before we eat I took Asher down to the park and managed to snap a few good pics of her playing.
Well it is nearly that weekend of the month where alot of fun and games happen over in Therpay. Yes our monthly cyber crop is on next weeked. You can find clues as to what we have instore for you here durring the week.
Also all new challenges will be going up tomorrow too. There is always something going on. I updated the Therapy blog today with links to all of what we have instore for you.
I have got a few pages to share but Blogger is taking so long to uplaod tonight I'll have to share them another day.
Well that is about all of it for now. I'll try and be back mid week sometime to share my page for the next inspiration challenge.
As always thank you for popping in, any comments that you leave and till next time happy scrapping and I hope to see you in Therpay.

3 Comments:

At 01 April, 2008 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie....THANKYOU for taking the challenge and adding some photos to your blog. You have lovely bushland so close to you....and even Ashers school looks shady and how close is it to your home!!
Ill add a link to my blog... thankyou so much.
Mardi x

 
At 01 April, 2008 , Blogger Janine said...

What a shame blogger isn't cooperating- I love seeing your Sunday layout share!!!
Great photos however- I'll have to get around to doing Mardi's challenge- maybe this weekend!!!
Have a great week!
Janine

 
At 02 April, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Thankyou so so much for sharing your part of the country Julie!
I am loving seeing these pics that everyone is taking! Great idea by Mardi...;D
Have a fab week, what's left of it!
Belinda
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home