Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter all.
We had an hat parade at school on Thursday and for the third year running Asher decorated her dress up hat which used to be one of mine. I tried to talk her into doing something else or at least using the black one but no it had to be the brown hat.
Well the Easter Bunny has been and gone yet again for another year and Asher has had heaps of fun hunting for her eggs this morning and some bugs too. Her eggs came in a bug catcher so the Easter Bunny hid some toy bugs with her eggs as well and she was more excited about the bugs than the eggs.

After the egg and bug hunt this morning we had a lazy morning and all watched a dvd then we went visiting.
First of to inlaws first where her bug catcher and bugs had to come along too. While she was there she raided the garden for some food to feed her bugs.

Then we stopped for some lunch and went to see my parents where the bugs and Asher put on a concert in the back yard for me.Then we went of for a drive to have a play and get an icecream. We headed out to a park/playground near mums place and had a play and as there wasn't a shop near by to get an icecream from we headed of to Rocky beach for that and Asher and her bucket of bugs had a ball in the sand.

I've now got some new pics to scrap. After my mamoth scrap effort last year I am pretty much up to date on my book of us photos, not that there is many of me or Craig though lol.

What has been happening over in Therapy.

We blind scrapped last Wednesday, here is my page Thanks B for a great challenge and will be doing the same again this Wednesday too. So what is blind scrapping? Pop on over here and find out all about it. The details for Wednesday nights blind scrapping should be up very soon.
I emailed over to Nat two sample pages for the next newsletter I so can't wait to share them with you all and I have done my next inspiration page too. All will be revealed soon. There is still heaps of time to do a page for the challenges going so pop on over and check them out.
and if you haven't got any plans for Friday night you could always pop in to check out my free layout class. All the details can be found here. The class had been planned for the Saturday night but seeing as we had a last minute invite to catch up with a rellie out from England I had to change it to the Friday.
We caught up with Christine,Jeff,Jane and Jim on Friday for a BBQ and I made up these simple tins for the girls easter gift. They loved them. I managed to find some time to do some scrapping for me and did a page for this months Aussie scrapjack and a page that I am hoping to submit to a US mag call that I found through my US forum scrappy support group the Pink tiara girls.
Well after our big day out today I'm going to be in all day tomorrow catching up with the house work that I've not done all week before heading back to work. So glad it is a short week.
Anyway as usual till next time thanks for popping in, any comments you may leave, happy scrapping and I hope to see you in Therapy.

5 Comments:

At 24 March, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER - looks like you all had a great day catching up with family.
Loved those little tins you made up, super cute!!
The blind scrapping certainly sounds interesting....

Julie xx

 
At 24 March, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Love the photo share Julie!
Looks like you have had a great weekend.
Belinda
xx

 
At 25 March, 2008 , Blogger Laura S. said...

love all the photos...was blog surfing today & stumbled across yours. Love all the layouts...super fun & cool.

 
At 25 March, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

jules. seriously love love love the photo of asher in the sand. she's so smiley & cute! great pages too! i so enjoy looking at all your los.. and totally wish i had 1/2 your energy to scrap! :)

 
At 25 March, 2008 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Happy Easter girlie, loving those photos and all your work is just sensational, busy busy scrapping chickie you are ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home