Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter gifts and other stuff
I've been scrapping this weekend and have some pages to share and some that I can't just yet.
Here are the easter boxes I made up for Asher's school teachers. I have put up a
step by step post in Therapy with pics and instructions on how to make them if you want to have a go yourselves.
I have also scrapped two layouts for a newsleter feature but you will have to wait for the April newsletter to see those.
I managed to join in on CIS cybercrop over the weekend and managed to do one of the challenges and help Asher out with hers.
This is my page for one of the challenges. It was to use watercolours and to be inspired by colours and patterns found easter eggs.
I had a heap of fun doing this as most of you know I love my watercolours.
This is Asher's page. The chal was to use just paint and cardstock at it was so hard getting her to stick to just that as she kept on wanting to add other stuff.
I also scrapped a page on Saturday night for the sketch challenge over at CIS too. It is my new fav and I am in two minds of using it for the challenge as it fits into one of the current US magazine calls and they like the pages they use to be unseen.
I so can't beleive that me, bein the mad scrapper I am haven't got any photos to share. lol That will change next post as I also helped DD make up her bonner for the hat parade on Thursday at school.
Anyway that is it from me so till next time thanks for popping in, and any comments that you may leave, happy scrapping and I'll see you in Therpay.

4 Comments:

At 17 March, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

love those sweet little boxes! very cute!

 
At 17 March, 2008 , Blogger Anthea said...

just lovely Julie, I love the colours you have used in the LO of Ashar!!! well done Ashar on your LO too!!!

 
At 21 March, 2008 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

Julie love those boxes..gorgeous..

 
At 22 March, 2008 , Blogger Mardi said...

Happy Easter Julie... it lo0ks like you are well prepared with your beautiful Easter boxes... Mardi x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home