Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, April 04, 2008

Some pages to share and Cyber cropping news.
I very nearly forgot to pop back in and share some stuff seeing as Blogger was taking ages to load up on Sunday night. Note to self. Update earlier rather than late on Sunday.
I joined in on two blind challenges last week. One at Therapy run by Narelle.and the other at TSE run by Kristine.I had fun doing both of these pages but with the Wet page I decided to try doing it in a diferent size format and it work out great. I ended up pretty much staying with the directions and just altered the sizes to suit.
This months inspiration challenge is now up and this is my sample page.Not one of my favorite pages at the moment. I just couldn't get it to work for me.
I've got some newphews and a niece having b'days very soon so I made up some cards a while back.

The top ones I did with the scraps from my Therpay monthly kit. It was some scrummy Sasafrass lass papers last month and this month it is K and co.

This one I did for my niece. I played around with stamping onto a ghost heart.This one is a just in case one.

It is cybercropping time over at Therpay again and we have got some great challenges set up for you all. Pop in and check them out. Link over in the side bar thingy.

I had fun setting my challenege and doing my smaple. I had a play around with something I've not done alot of before and I think I may just get addicted.

Anyway till next happy scrapping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home