Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Big garage sale
Yes that's right Nat is having a big clear out so that she can make room for new yummy CHA goodies

I am sure you all will want to check out the details of the The amazing Scrap Therapy garage sale you won't believe the discount.

More cyber cropping fun

With Craig out fishing most of Saturday and out a car show today I was able to scrap most of my weekend away and had a heap of fun.

I joined in with the CIS girls in thier April cyber crop and managed to do all three challenges.
Still level 1

is for challenge one. To scraplift Tatums page. I lifted the semi circle element and used a folding tech I had seen a few times on the Prima blog to represent the photo grid on Tatum's layout.

AJK

is for challenge two. I have scrapped this pic before but this page is for my girlfriend who is in the photo. We had to use leaves or a tree, handmade journaling block and a diamond shape.

Bug hunt

is for challenge three a sketch. I wasn't too sure just which way I wanted it to go and in the end used both requirements for chal 3 and 2.

With love

This is my entry for this weeks Hero Arts collage challenge. I was so wrapped to find out that my With many thanks card in my last post got a special mention and I will soon be the owner of some new stamps.

Dream big

This is my entry for a new challenge blog that has started up called Dream girls. A few of my US scrappy pals are on the dt there and it looks like a lot of fun.

Well I've packed up my scrapping for the night and will be watching a DVD with Craig and Asher after the gladiators have finished. Lucky for me though I am on holidays for a week and my scrappy stuff isn't totally packed away just tidied up on half of my kitchen bench covered by my plastic table coth.

Well that is all from me for now. Till next time thanks for popping by, any comments that you may leave and happy scrapping.

Hope to see you all in Therapy.


3 Comments:

At 14 April, 2008 , Blogger kerry said...

HI Julie great layouts you have had a productive weekend then haven't you.The layouts look great love all the owls that you have used i have the stamp set isint it awesome.take care Kerry

 
At 14 April, 2008 , Blogger Charmaine said...

hey Julie...those layouts are fab you have doen a great jb. I love the one with the owls....i didnt mage any scrapping this weekend:(

Thanks for popping by my blog:)

 
At 15 April, 2008 , Blogger Jane F. Smith said...

Lovin your stuff!!!! Great work!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home