Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, April 27, 2008

April photo shoot and other stuff

Well I had some fun the other day taking one of my Nan's old chairs outside with Asher and my camera and managed to get some cute pics of my cheeky toothless girl.
I also spent the day on Thursday with Christine, Sam, Josie and a tone of mozzies out at a miniture village about 40 mins away. And today I was headed out to a craft fair and Asher was going out with Dad. She had some money to spend so she got one of her bags to put her purse in, packed it with some goodies from Sam's b'day party yesterday as well as one of her dogs Isabel and I just had to take some pics. On the scrapping front I have manged to do a bit over the past few days after getting over my throat infection and it all came to a halt when my printer ran out of ink last night.
I managed to do two entries for this weeks Hero Arts blog challenge. I wasn't all that happy with the first attempt to use an envelop in your project with Herop Arts stamps so I did this one as well. Sam's b'day card
which I did entered into the wings challenge over at the Inkurable stampers blog
as well as a gift bag for her pressie, a layout for a cc challenge I joined in on over at Scrap Boutiquemy page with this months Paper possibilities challenge over at Therapy.and my layout for the next Inspiration challenge over at Therapy. Which I can't share just now. I was so bummed as it was on this pic that the printer ran out of ink and I scrapped the page and now I have to reprint the photo and change it.
Well that's all the news on the scrappy front. I have been subbing my pages both here and it the US but without much luck just yet.
Do you guys feel like a cybercrop next weekend. Well then head on over to Therapy as PT and I will be hosting next months cyber crop while Nat, Narelle, Belinda, Kerry and the girls will be retreating in QLD. I so wish I was able to be over there too.
Well that is about all from me just now.
So as always thanks for popping by, any comments that you may leave, happy scrapping and I hope to see you all in Therapy.

6 Comments:

At 27 April, 2008 , Blogger Melinda said...

Regularly read your blog. Your work is just beautiful.

 
At 28 April, 2008 , Blogger Kristine said...

Don't give up subbing Julie - someone is going to discover you are super talented very very soon. I especially love your Noteworthy layout - you have inspired me to make something in a similar style. Thanks! :)

 
At 28 April, 2008 , Blogger Anthea said...

lovely photos of Ashar Julie!! and gorgeous LOs and cards also!

 
At 03 May, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad i came across your BLOG. such cute cards ;)

 
At 03 May, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad i came across your BLOG. such cute cards ;)

 
At 03 May, 2008 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

as usual gorgeous gorgeous creations julie, eye scrapping candy everywhere

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home