Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, May 19, 2008

Good new continues

Yeap I had some more good news this week.

My Proud page that I did up for the Dream girls challenge blog has won. I have got a yummy One page at a time scrap kit on it's way to me from America. I am so stalking the postie.
I have been having some fun with some yummy BG papers that finally made it's way to me this week. Both Nat and I had thought it had been lost as it took a month to get here. I had a whole heap of the Basic Grey dino papers in it and this is what I have done with them.
My Museum pagewhich I have done up for this months Aussie scrapjack
and a b'day card using some of the scraps for last weeks Hero Arts blog challenge to make you own background. I had fun making my own backgrounds and seeing as I had two birthdays this weekend I made up two more cards for the challenge.

This one for my FIL. I don't have any male HA stamps so I used my long stem dasiy one to make up the grass background and added a little bird.

And this one for my bestie Jane. I used the same stamp as the one for my FIL and layered some cut out bg papers over some of the flowers.

What is happening over at Therapy?

A Squash,Scratch and Sample competition that's what. Check it out and while you are there check out the links in the forum for all the new goodies that Nat has been uploading to the shop.Dream street papers and bazzil strips ,Kaiser Craft and lots of other yummyGoodies. Nat has been busy and I am sure there will be more goodies in store very soon. I have been working on my next class over the last few days too so I hopefully I'll have it finished soon so that the sneek peek and kits will go up in the shop.

Well that is about all from me for now. As always thanks for popping by and any comments that you may leave. Till next time happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

4 Comments:

At 19 May, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

love all the new stuff julie :)

 
At 19 May, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

You are on such a roll Julie...another BIG congrats from me!
Enjoy your week.
Belinda
xx

 
At 23 May, 2008 , Blogger Binxcat1 said...

GO YOU! Congrats on the SM publication chickie... 'bout time too I say! Love your work chickie... love your work.

 
At 25 May, 2008 , Blogger Kelly Booth said...

Julie,

Love your pages and your little book...
Great Work!

Kelly Booth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home