Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pages and stuff

I've been a scrapping so what else is new you might say. lol
What's been happening in Therapy
The votes are all in for round 4 of the MBM, voting will go up tomorrow for round five and round four winner will be announced too.
I posted up a step post for this layout below.

It is a page that was done a while back and I forgot all about it and the step pics too.

What's been happening at home.

My entry for the latest Hero Arts blog challenge. The challenge was what summer means to you and to me summer is time at the beach.

A card I did up for the Inkurable stampers blog.

and my entry in the first round of the slice of life competition over at The scrapbook shelf.

I've done a page for the next STM challenge and will share when it is up on the blog.

There's not too much else happening. Craig took Asher out to the aircraft museum durring the week. I'll post some pics when I've had a good look at them. I have been tagged by some fellow scrappers and I am having afew issues with blog posting and passing it on. Hopefully I'll be able to work out just what it is I am doing wrong so Jane, Jode and Lea I haven't forgotten.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping. Hope to see you all in Therapy.

5 Comments:

At 20 July, 2008 , Blogger Christiane said...

JULIE!!!! you work is simply stunning!! LOVE it!!
have a nice sunday!!

 
At 21 July, 2008 , Blogger Jennifer Priest said...

My gosh, it just gets better and better and I scroll down your blog--love all these awesome creations!!

 
At 21 July, 2008 , Blogger Jessica said...

It`s the first time I´m on your blog and your work is really fantastic. :-)

 
At 21 July, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WowZers!!!! I love your layouts here! And the way you used the branch from the Sassafras pp is wonderful! {Am I right?} You must of had 2 pages!

 
At 27 July, 2008 , Blogger ricanlaw said...

Oh wow Julie. Just lovely eye candy and I agree 100% with Christiane.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home