Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been tagged

by a few of my on line scrappy pals Jane, Lea and Jode all with the same tag too so here goes. Thanks heaps girls.Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.
I have seen this going around for a while now and quite a few of my fav scrappers have received it so I am going to share it around a bit more and send it over seas too.
Two gorgeous Therapy girls Narelle and Mandy
Two long time scrappy pals from over at Scrapbook.com Michelle and Danielle
Two members of the Scrapping the music team Nat and Christiane
and a fellow Hero Arts stamp lover Debbie
Some old friends and some new and each in their own way an inspiration too me.

6 Comments:

At 20 July, 2008 , Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your style and I'm happy to have you over at STM. Thank you so much for the Award!!!

 
At 20 July, 2008 , Blogger mandysea said...

OH WOW!! Thanks sooooo much for my award Julie!!

I'm thrilled to bits!!

WOW WOW WOW!
Mwah xxx

 
At 20 July, 2008 , Blogger Christiane said...

thank you so much julie!! i'm feelin' very honored!! :))

 
At 21 July, 2008 , Blogger Narelle said...

Thanks heaps Julie!

I have shared the love around!

xoxoxox

 
At 02 August, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, my word....! How cool is this? How cool are YOU?! I will try to live up to the honor you have bestowed upon me and further it.

If I can figure out how to do it....

Thanks very, very much!

 
At 02 August, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Julie,

I should probably let you know who I am. I'm Deborah aka Gigi_001 at Hero Arts Flickr group. (I swear I'm not having an identity crisis - it's all about available member names, etc.)

Deborah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home