Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, August 01, 2008

Come and cyber crop with the therapy girls

Yes we are cyber cropping this weekend and all the fun is just a few short hours away.

1 little therapists challenge

3 layout challenges

1 card challenge

1 game

will all get posted tonight then

bingo and blind scrapping with last months cc superstar Christine on Saturday night.


There are some hints up already so pop on over and see just what you will need ifyou want to join in on the fun.

Being the first of the month all the new monthly challenges have gone up too.
Here is my page for the inspiration challenge


and a page from a card mag that I got the inspiration from. Thanks Trudi I so love the book. You can find out the detail in the forum.

Monthly challenge.

Mon of the month. Keep and eye out for the exciting changes that are going to be happening. All will be revealed tonight.

The write stuff

I hope to see you all over at Therapy joining in on some challenges.

4 Comments:

At 01 August, 2008 , Blogger Jennifer Priest said...

Oooh your inspiration page is sooo awesome!! I will try to make it over there!!

 
At 01 August, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Love your layouts Julie - you are such an inspiration!

Belinda
xx

 
At 02 August, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Julie!

I like the look of the blog - very cool! And your paper creations are, as always, fabulous. I just finally visited my own blog today - can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. (Baaaad Blogger, BAD!) Can I put in a link to your blog? I've been tooling around blogs today and see that other people do that, so I thought you'd be a good choice. But I didn't know if this was the sort of thing that required permission, so I thought I'd ask. Let me know!

 
At 03 August, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I am so loving your style at the moment, it really is beautiful. I love all your adorable cards, simply stunning.

Carole xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home