Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Class photo and pages too

Well I had fun today teaching my first face to face class. I was a bit nervous at first but that all went and the girls seemed to have fun too.

Here they are working away.

And here is the double layout I taught. My first for the year as I don't do many these days.


and seeing as I had some of the striped and giraffe papers left over I did a single sample in pink as well.
We were cyber cropping this weekend over at Therapy. Here is my sample page for the challenge I set.and if you pop on over to Therapy you will see that Lee anne's comp that I posted about in the last post has been carried over for the rest of the month. All the details can be found in here. Spread the word as the size of the pizza box on offer at the end of the month all depends on how many hits theTherapy home page gets.
I managed to do my round 3 slice of life challenge layout too. It wasn't what I was going to scrap as the pics I took of my kitchen bench in action didn't turn out all that well so I had to change my idea but just love the result. Oh and a big thanks to Camcas over at Therapy. You pizza box of goodies arrived a few days before and you can spot of few of the yummies on this page.


Well that's about it for tonight. Will be back tomorrow with my page for the next STM challenge. Till then thanks for popping in, any comments you may leave, happy scrapping and hope to see you all in Therapy.


11 Comments:

At 04 August, 2008 , Blogger Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats on the class!! Looks like you had a great turnout.

 
At 04 August, 2008 , Blogger Anthea said...

well done on your first class Julie!! gorgeous shares too

 
At 07 August, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

jules. i seriously seriously love that two-pager. i LOVE the little alphas you tucked into the background.... genius! i swear!

ps-i'm such a loser... i found your puzzle piece while cleaning out my scraproom this weekend. can you please email me your addy and i will send it out to you! i'm sooo sorry!!!

 
At 07 August, 2008 , Blogger  said...

Hey Julie,
Looks like a great class & I'm sure you're a fabulous teacher!!!
Love all your works and that new 2 pager rocks!!

 
At 11 August, 2008 , Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations on teaching a class! That is something I'd like to do someday, but boy would I be nervous! Sounds like it turned out well for you! Way to go! :-)

 
At 12 August, 2008 , Blogger ricanlaw said...

Beautiful stuff that makes me smile. Thanks Julie.

 
At 14 August, 2008 , Blogger Wendy Smith said...

love your double Layout...you do some stunning work

 
At 14 August, 2008 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

i am always guaranteed eye candy when i visit your blog julie.....gosh everything is just fantastic

 
At 15 August, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pages wil lbe back again

 
At 17 August, 2008 , Blogger Melissa said...

COngrats on the class Julie!
LOVE LOVE LOVE all your LOs and cards!
Melis XX

 
At 06 November, 2008 , Blogger Jane Smith said...

Man I love your work...I love the dimension you give all your pages and cards..absolutely fab..PS thanks for leaving a msg on my blog..its a great way to get to know fellow bloggers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home