Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 17, 2008

BIG BIG SHARE

Grab a coffee and get comfy as seeing I missed my usual Sunday post last weekend this is a biggy.
I was away last weekend retreating and I had a ball. My partners in crime for the weekend, Jane, Christine and I all had a ball in our costume for the dress up night and we won a prize too. On the Thursday before we headed out we went over the Christine's place for a dress rehersal then on down to a park near her for a few pics.
Here is one of them that Asher just had to be in.and a one from Saturday night too.
Here is what I did while there bar one as it is for DT work.
A layout of Jane's grandson. lol Using some of the Wonderous world papers by Dasiy Bucket. That you can find in Therapy.
A layout of Asher having fun on an old tractor at a park we went to on Easter Sunday. Using some gorgeous Kaiser papers and some cork which was a product we needed to use as part of a challenge.
A layout of Asher at the aircraft museum last school holidays. One of the challenges we to do was this stripy paper they supplied on a layout.Several cards for the hero Arts colour challenge. All that mange to use as aprt of the challenge for extra tickets in the raffle, not that they did me any good.
Altered tin that I did up for Therapy. There is a link to the forum further on to where you can see Relsi's and PT's tins and would you believe it both PT and I started out making our tins to give to our little girls, changed our minds and kept them for ourselves as bling boxes.
When I got home I sorted out my stuff and Asher wanted to dress up in my costume so I let her do so on the condition that I could get some pics so we went outside and had a mini phoot shoot. lol if you call 40 odd pics mini. Here are two favs.
Even though she has her eyes closed on this I like the way the trampoline has caught her refelection and when the weather warms up I may even head out to the beach for some pics too.lol only a scrapper would do that.
Here are my Hero Arts cards for this weeks sketch challenges. Using some of the new Dasiy Bucket yummies from Therapy again.
Before I went away I needed to get my Shelf slice of life challenge layout done and this is what I did for last weeks and here is this weeks. Boy has that five weeks gone fast.
What's been happening in Therapy.
a whole lot.
The girls and I posted some steps post for our first regular step post weekend.
You can find my post here, Relsi's here and PT's here. You can also see Relsi's and PT's tin, with mine too in here.
Dont forget that Daisy Bucket is man of the month and on special in Therapy. It is gorgeous paper to work with.
And last but by no means least my layout for the STM blog last week.

Well I think that has just about covered it all.

Thanks for sticking around through a big post, if you have, thanks for any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping and hope to see you in Therapy.

13 Comments:

At 17 August, 2008 , Blogger mandysea said...

Ooooh and Ahhhh, is all I kept thinking as I scrolled through Julie!!

Aside from your drop-dead-gorgeous LO's ....

those costumes are soooo cute! Just look at the pair of you!
I can sense the fun all the way from Tassie!!!

 
At 17 August, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

the cards and los are wonderful as always julie.

im happy to see that you've found a community to be such a big part of! i know you bring much to the table! :)

 
At 17 August, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

JUst beautiful Julie! LOVE the new layouts!

 
At 18 August, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

What a fabulous bunch of layouts Julie!

Love the outfits too...hehe!

Belinda
xx

 
At 18 August, 2008 , Blogger Anthea said...

WOW Julie, what a share, cool pics of you for the retreat, and am loving every little bit of your scrapping goodness!!

 
At 18 August, 2008 , Blogger Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love Miss A in your costume, given me idea's to do it with Miss S now.

Love your LO's, OTP's & cards as usual - fab work.

 
At 19 August, 2008 , Blogger Lyndal said...

Loving your work Julie. Great to hear you had a fab time at your retreat :)

 
At 12 September, 2008 , Blogger ricanlaw said...

CONGRATS ON BEING A FINALIST FOR P.O. WAY TO GO!!!!

 
At 01 October, 2008 , Blogger Julie Howard said...

Your work is always so beautiful, Julie. And you know I love Asher... she's the cutest kid! When you get a moment check out my blog - you've made my list!

 
At 15 November, 2008 , Blogger Krissy Christie said...

Wow!Beautiful work Julie!

 
At 28 November, 2008 , Blogger Jane Smith said...

I love the work on your latest post, Julie...just gorgeous. Just thought I'd let you know I came over from S.T. (Jescrap) to say hi.
Xjs

 
At 13 February, 2009 , Blogger Antonella Ryan said...

Just beautiful as Always Julie!!!

 
At 21 August, 2009 , Blogger Gretchen said...

Love your cards and layouts! Gorgeous work!!! (I found you through the Hero Arts site on the blog addy roll thread.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home